"A boy's story is the best that is ever told." -Charles Dickens

Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's Coming!!!

It's me, "Jun-Jun," again.

Mama wanted me to tell you that An-dew slept for 6 whole hours in a row last night. I really don't know why she was so excited about that...I mean, I sleep for 9 or 10 hours every night. What's so great about 6??

Enough about that! Did you know that my birthday is coming? It's on Tuesday and I'm going to be 2. See....

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!! (And I don't even know what a birthday is!)

Gotta go...!

J

ps...let me tell you one more time...

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Woo-hoo! Like the blog!

Unknown said...

Like your blog...hope you had a good birthday, Jonathan. It was good to see and talk with you all last night. Love you, Grandpa Swaim

pss said...

Thanks Aunt LeeAnn!! Mama said you're coming to visit on Friday...can't wait to see you and Uncle Jeff. I'll show you all my new toys!!

Hi Pop-Pop!! I did have a good birthday...wish you and Gum-Gum could have been here. It was fun seeing you on the computer!! Love you!!!!!